The Account Director will develop, drive and fine-tune marketing strategy to move client business forward, developing meaningful relationships with client leadership and constantly understanding and caring about clients’ business objectives, audiences, problems, opportunities and landscapes. This includes managing and mentoring internal teams, cultivating growth and success with direct reports within Client Service and fostering curiosity, collaboration and accountability across cross-functional teams. This role requires constant championing of big picture thinking, robust understanding of client vision and ability to orchestrate strategy, relationships and account management in ways that maximize client and agency success.
This position will report to the SVP, Director of Client Service and will include supervision of direct reports.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain and act on a keen understanding of clients’ business, audiences, objectives, landscape, problems and opportunities
- Guide and lead cross-functional work within big picture client strategy and vision – providing strong leadership and direction for client and internal team
- Cultivate senior level client relationships
- Orchestrate and delegate within account management and cross-functional team to ensure best thinking and work for each client
- Own bottom-line accountablity for account relationships, financials and performance
- Train and motivate LGA staff, including direct reports and broader integrated teams
- Foster a positive, challenging and collaborative environment that seizes and expands on opportunities for great work
- Take lead to identify and act on opportunities to further clients’ brands and business, as well as new business opportunities for LGA
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of ten years of agency and/or related marketing experience required
- Demonstrated knowledge and successful application of marketing and advertising strategies that move business forward
- Aptitude and passion for creative problem solving rooted in marketing and business expertise
- Ability to draw actionable insights from research, observations and audience understanding
- Innate skills in resourcefulness, organization, time management and prioritization
- Clear, effective verbal and written communications skills
- Leadership skills to motivate and mentor team members serving in junior roles, and to integrate cross-functional team members to add value to the work
- Dedication and desire to learn, grow and be challenged professionally
- College degree in advertising, marketing or a related field preferred
This position offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for career advancement with a growing company.
To apply, please submit a link to your cover letter and résumé using the form below.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Luquire George Andrews (Luquire) participates in E-Verify. Luquire recognizes and values the diversity of its employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or genetic information. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors.